NEREF AGM 2021 17th March Announcement
In line with current COVID restrictions this years Regional AGM will be via a zoom online meeting, further details with links to this meeting will be issued nearer to the date, which this year will be held on the 17th March at 19:30hrs.
We will be electing the following posts into office at the appropriate time within the agenda and any nominations should be directed to the regional chair Paul Sutherland (firstname.lastname@example.org):
To Join online AGM
You must be members of British Fencing
Zoom Meeting ID: 858 8282 5321 Passcode: 095311
- Honorary Chair (1 nomination: P Sutherland)
- Honorary Treasurer (1 nomination: C Cranston-Selby)
- Honorary Secretary (No nominations for this post and outgoing secretary Dianne Sutherland will be standing down in line with article 2 of the NEREF constitution)
We will also be looking to appoint officials into the following positions, (any nominations should be directed to the regional chair):
- Honorary Welfare Officer (1 nomination: E Webb)
- Honorary Youth Representative (1 potential nominee - TBC)
- Honorary Competitions Co-Coordinator (1 nomination: B Davidson)
- Honorary Public Relations Officer (No nominations)
- Welcome and Report (including club reports) from the Honorary Chair (PSu).
- Approval of the minutes from 2019/20 AGM.
- Finance Report from the Honorary Treasurer (CCS).
- Regional Development (BDa).
- Welfare Report (EWe).
- Wheelchair Fencing (CWa).
- Veterans Fencing (CSe).
- Election of Officers:
- Honorary Chair
- Honorary Treasurer
- Honorary Secretary
- Appointment of Officers:
- Welfare Officer
- Youth Representative
- Competitions Coordinator
- PR Officer
Note: Club Reports are to be sent to the outgoing regional secretary Dianne Sutherland in advance (via Regional chair, details above)
Paul Sutherland NEREF Honorary Chair Mob: 0744 958 1392